This inspirational daily devotional allows you to experience God’s peace and presence as you reflect on the awe-inspiring teachings of Christ. Start each day off on a positive note by letting the words of Jesus speak to you and your heart.
If anything in this life deserves our undivided attention, it’s the powerful words of Jesus. Jesus in Red is a daily devotional, including:
- Jesus’ words highlighted in red
- Short meditations
- Soul-searching questions
- Inspiring prayers
- Perfect gift for communion, confirmation, Easter, and more.
- Binding: Imitation Leather
- Pages: A convenient carry size at 384 pages
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC
- Faux leather – High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing – Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Foil stamping – Metallic foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance title features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- Smythe-sewn binding – This high-quality sturdy binding stitches book signatures together, creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
- Paper – This uncoated, wood-free paper is of premium quality and thickness, allowing you to capture your thoughts and plans without concern of ink bleed-through.
- Ribbon marker – A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
“’Jesus in Red’ is such a powerful tool that I must restrain myself from reading too many days at once lest I fail to thoroughly meditate and digest on each day’s reading.”
About the Author
Ray Comfort is the Founder and CEO of Living Waters, a bestselling author, and has written more than 100 books, including, The Evidence Study Bible. He cohosts the award-winning television program Way of the Master, which airs in 190 countries.