Full-color | Ages 14 and up Take a sneak peek inside.
Science shamelessly steals from God’s creation yet refuses to give God the glory!
- The glow of a cat’s eye innovates road reflectors.
- There are natural, sticky inspirations for Velcro and barbed wire.
- The fly’s ear, the lizard’s foot, the moth’s eye, and other natural examples are inspiring improvements and new technologies in our lives.
Engineers and inventors have long examined God’s creation to understand and copy complex, proven mechanics of design in the science known as biomimicry. Much of this inspiration is increasingly drawn from amazing aspects of nature—including insects, plants, and man—in search of wisdom and insight. We are surrounded daily by scientific advancements that have become everyday items, simply because man is copying from God’s incredible creation, all without acknowledging the Creator.
“I read it cover to cover and the pictures are beautiful and vibrant. It covers a wide range of inventions and discoveries that I didn’t realize were inspired by the natural world. Made in Heaven breaks down the science in a way that can be taught to a high schooler.”
- “A Book That Easily Refutes the ‘Apparent’ Design Canard”
- “The pictures are Wow!”
- “As Much Worshipful as it is Educational.”
- “Fascinating Science!”
- “Wonderful for Devotions.”
Pastor Phil Johnson, Executive Director, Blogger‘”Grace To You,” Pyromaniacs
About the Author
Ray Comfort is the Founder and CEO of Living Waters, a bestselling author, and has written more than 100 books, including, The Evidence Study Bible. He cohosts the award-winning television program Way of the Master, which airs in 190 countries.